My new friend 'Kindle'

 Hello Guys,  


With my exams getting over and with the start of Dasara vacation (Festival celebrated in the country I live in) now I am back with a new blog.  Today's blog is about my new friend 'Kindle'. I am sure many of you know what a Kindle is.  For those of you who don't, a Kindle is a way to purchase and read books without getting hard copy of the book.  

I have always been a bookworm. So after sometime of waiting my parents got me a Kindle for my birthday. My uncle gifted me a really beautiful cover for my Kindle. 






We got the kindle setup and charged. From the second day itself, I started downloading and reading many books. Less than a month later, we got Kindle Unlimited.   I started to read one book as soon as we got it. Kindle unlimited allows me to have access to many books which we couldn't read otherwise or couldn't find a hard copy of.  I am having a lot of fun with it and I spend almost my whole day reading books on Kindle.

Right now I am reading Harry Potter and Order of the Phoenix.  Though I enjoyed reading the previous part of the series on hard copy of books (a great gift from my elder sister),  but reading on Kindle is equally fun as reading hard copy.

I am going to get back to my reading... see you guys soon with a new blog.



Comments

  1. Wow!! Wishing you the very best in your bibliophilic journey!! 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic Bird

Matilda - book review

Desserts