Matilda - book review

 Hello Everyone,

I know its been a long time since I wrote a blog, today I am back with a new post about the book Matilda.

This book is written by Roald Dahl, one of my favourite writer.  I have also read  'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' , 'Charlie and the great glass elevator'  written by the same author. 

The book is about a little smart girl named Matilda who is completely ignored by her family.  The book narrates Matilda's desire to study and go to school and also her adventures at school. 

Even before she was sent to school by her parents, she learnt reading by herself and read almost every book in the nearly library.  She was also able to manage all activities by herself.

This book narrates how Matilda learns about her secret power and her abilities. It is quite interesting to read how Matilda uses her power to save her classmates from the punishments of the rude school principal.




I loved reading the fascinating story of the young girl Matilda.  I recommend all kids to read this book. If you have already read the book, let me know if you liked the book too.

See you soon with a new post!!!!


Comments

  1. Matilda is such a wonderful and sweet little book! I used to love love love Roald Dahl's work as he writes so magnificently! Glad to know, you liked the book too, Mahathi ✨💕🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic review Mahathu! I have not read the book, but have watched the movie. Write your review for Charlie and Chocolate factory also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog, will definitely write my review on Charlie and Chocolate Factory.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic Bird

Desserts