Wonder Keyboard: Ka-Naada

My new key-board [ನನ್ನ ಹೊಸಾ ಕೀ-ಬೋರ್ಡ್: ಕ-ನಾದ]

My new key board is amazing.it is called a ka-naada key-board. 

it allows me to type in any language in the world, I can type in Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Sanskrit etc. 

I don't even need to know that language. we can learn new different languages or practice languages we already know.

it is fun to practice and learn new languages with this key-board


                     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

     

Comments

  1. Wow Mahathi!!! I hope you write many wonderful stories and articles in different languages!! Do share them on the blog 😁✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic Bird

Matilda - book review

Desserts