It Keeps the world alive

Hello all,  I know its been a long time since I wrote a blog, today am back with a poem. 

This poem is about nature, which I wrote recently. 

Name of the poem is "It Keeps the world alive".

The Sun and its shining rays 🌞
It lights up the place 💡
The birds sing the songs🐦
and the leaves have their own music they sing all day long🍃🌳
They keep this world alive🌏

They sing the song at the light of dawn🌄
The flowers bloom 🌻
and the sun shines🌞
They keep this world alive🌎🌍

Hope you like the poem. Let me know your thoughts about it. Bye for now!   

Comments

  1. Wow, wonderful poem Mahat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahathi, you are just so talented!!!! The poem is so melodious and I loved the imagery you gave! Keep working on your writing skills and you will flourish! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice Maha! Keep Rocking...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic Bird

Matilda - book review

Desserts